We help UUFE committees stay in touch with members and with the larger community. We help members stay in touch with each other. We want to make the UUFE web site an effective channel for these dialogues. And to use news media and social media to effectively communicate our message to the community.
How We Do It
We manage the UUFE web site and Facebook presence, monthly newsletter, UU liFE weekly emails, and our highway sign on US 50. We also publicize UUFE events and communicate our values through local news media.
UUFE Media Resources
Share with us your ideas about how to improve communication within our Fellowship and with our larger community. Keep in touch: firstname.lastname@example.org
Who We Are
- Don Barker – Team Lead, Web Content Manager, UU liFE editor
- Gayle Scroggs, UU liFE editor
- Sandra Henry-Stocker – Webmaster
- Lauren Harton – Photojournalism, Facebook
- Chris Hall – Highway Sign
- Heather Grant – Newsletter design