Committee on Congregational Ministry
The purpose of the Committee on Congregational Ministry is to strengthen the quality of ministry within our congregation. We define ministry as all that we do together as a congregation in pursuit of our religious mission both to ourselves and to the wider community.
What We Do
The committee advocates for effective ministry in congregational life and helps the congregation fulfill its vision, mission, and covenant by:
- Advising and supporting the minister by communicating the interests and concerns of the congregation to the minister, and those of the minister to the congregation.
- Assessing and monitoring the effectiveness of the congregation’s shared ministry.
- Identifying areas for possible improvement in that ministry.
- Communicating areas of need to the appropriate area of ministry.
- Facilitating interpersonal communications to improve ministry.
- Educating the congregation on an ongoing basis as to the purpose and goals of the Committee on Congregational Ministry.
Find all UUFE Committees’ online resources here.
Who We Are
How to Contact Us
Opportunities to Serve with Us
Why We Serve