The Children’s Religious Education Committee works in tandem with the Coordinator of Religious Education to oversee Children’s RE Programs and other youth related activities. Responsibilities include:
- reviewing and selecting curriculum fro Sunday programs and youth activities
- recruiting, selecting, and supporting RE teachers and playroom staff
- maintaining open communication with parents and adapting programs to suite the needs/concerns of involved families
- coordinating and brainstorming outreach programs
- creating children’s activities for the church wide inter-generational events and holidays
- inviting and welcoming new families into the fellowship
If you want to join the Children’s Religious Education Committee please contact the church office for details about meetings and upcoming events.
For forms, policies, and job descriptions, see the Children’s Religious Education Resources page.