Building & Grounds Committee
- Provide input on budget requirements and long range plans for the buildings and grounds.
- Routinely inspect buildings to protect our investment.
- Provide supervision for volunteer projects.
- Maintain essential building records.
- Coordinate with the Administrative Committee on building rental needs.
- Define required projects to meet the needs of the Fellowship.
Who We Are
What We Do
- Create unified and harmonious spaces throughout the building.
- Monitor, consult, and advise on changes or additions to both the interior and exterior of the building.
- Plan for aesthetic additions such as display of art in the foyer or wall hangings or other additions to the worship space.
- Work in consultation with other committees to insure that aesthetic components are considered jointly with function.
Building Maintenance Subcommitte
- Establish minimum standards for building repair and new projects.
- Schedule building repairs and track completion.
- Schedule routine maintenance of building operating systems.
- Establish a site storage policy/plan.
- Manage site waste disposal and snow plowing.
- Maintain a list of volunteers with maintenance skills within the Fellowship.
- Manage building custodial services.
- Maintain a site landscaping master plan.
- Manage the design of new beds and plantings on the grounds and the lawn mowing contract.
- Routinely inspect grounds and landscaping to detect problem areas.
- Schedule workdays to maintain beds and plantings around buildings and on the grounds
Find all UUFE Committees’ online resources here.
How to Contact Us
Opportunities to Serve with Us
Why We Serve