Viewing cartoons is generally considered to be light fare, something to pass the time. Your favorite may hearken back to your childhood and your favorite Saturday morning accompaniment to your p.j.-donned, cereal-slurping, boobtube-addicted viewing. Or, through your junior family members, you may have discovered the … read more.
- COVID-19 Update and Virtual Services May 15, 2020 Sue Browning
Dear Members and Friends,
For the last two months we have found ourselves in a whirlwind of changing circumstances due to ...
- COVID-19 Measures at UUFE March 20, 2020 Sue Browning
Dear Members and Friends of UUCR and UUFE,
Wow. What a week! And through it all we can sense the energy as ...
- Grounding Ourselves in a Hectic World: A Toolbox of Taoist and Buddhist Concepts January 5, 2020 Don Barker
Sermon by Christina Drostin
To start today’s sermon, I would like to reference a piece from Won Buddhism. Won Buddhism is ...
- It’s Not OK August 14, 2019 Sue Browning
Service at Temple B’Nai Israel August 11, 2019 in Response to Recent Shootings
Message by Rev. Sue Browning, Chairperson, Talbot Association ...
- Renewable Energy Options for UUFE Members and Friends July 3, 2019 David StevensThe UUFE Green Task Force has talked about ways to go green at the Fellowship and beyond. One idea is ...
S M T W T F S2627282930311267891011131516171820212223242728293031345